My first time at High Line Park.
An industrialized “public park built on an historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side.”
I’m definitely going back.
- the-tesator likes this
- pamo likes this
- sleepfoeverrr reblogged this from we-are-clouds-we-are-whispers
- we-are-clouds-we-are-whispers reblogged this from haveyoumetdoris
- mchuu said:two of my friends went and recommended it to me. I wanna go but I’m waiting til the spring.
- pinktwinkiiies said:i love the highline! i’ve lost count of how many times i’ve been there! hahaha i remember when it was first made! haha
- pinktwinkiiies likes this
- haveyoumetdoris posted this